Are you considering divorce or separation?
Are you struggling to come to terms with a recent divorce?
Has your divorce or separation left you feeling angry or despondent?
Just as marriage is one of life’s most significant experiences, so is divorce. While recovering from divorce can be difficult, it’s not impossible. Divorce recovery therapy can help you cope with the emotional and mental toll that often comes with the end of a marriage.
If you find yourself feeling any of the following:
- Unresolved hostility or resentment towards your former spouse
- Upset about your partner’s infidelity, addiction or other destructive behaviors
- Feeling that your former partner didn’t give your marriage a chance
- Loneliness, or worry that you won’t find love again
- Guilt about things you did or didn’t do in your marriage
- Grief or depression about the dissolution of your marriage
- Stress or anxiety about financial burdens
… then divorce recovery therapy can help.
I will help you sort through your feelings and support you. Together, we will face and accept the feelings of anger, sadness, anxiety, guilt or depression. I will help you reclaim your life by helping you grieve the loss of your marriage and partner, so you can be healed and restored. I will coach you how to help your children through the transition and provide a roadmap for future coparenting.
Together, we will figure out what contributed to the breakdown of your marriage and discuss what you can do to improve your relationships going forward. There is no need to take this baggage into your next relationship.
If you’re going through a divorce, you don’t have to go through it alone. Please call me and let’s set up an appointment to talk.