Do you sometimes feel that you don’t know how to raise your children?
Do you and your partner disagree about how to talk to your children?
Would you like to peek at the Manual of Raising Children that no one has ever given you?
I have years of experience as a family therapist and as a parent. I can offer you practical ways to deal with your children of all ages, and to be a calm, confident parent. This includes knowledge about:
- A child’s developmental stage
- How to be an authoritative parent
- How to discipline without violence
- How to keep the lines of communication open with your children
- How to structure the day
- How to nurture your child’s individuality
- How to navigate teacher conferences
- How to deal with sibling rivalry
- How to set limits with your children
If you are struggling with family life, I invite both partners to problem-solve with me. Raising children – creating People – is the most important accomplishment of our lives. Please call me so I can guide you through the process.